Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :)

skills4evils
    skills4evils
    Infinity Helper
    Infinity Helper

leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :) Empty leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :)

Post by skills4evils Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 am

Hey i'm skills4vils or the most know me as "leetpeak"

I'll just try to persuade you guys and girls out there that ininitywow need a ventrilo, I think you will find it equally sad that I am pressing the # c every time you are writing to everyone.

Okay, for those of you who do not know what ventrilo is, they are a "free talk chat" which you can download and go into to talk to people, this is used famför all of the major clan in counter-strike or similar but I have also seen this in other wow servers.

Here is my question: what do you think? Very Happy
    jaseto
    jaseto
    Infinity Veteren
    Infinity Veteren

leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :) Empty Re: leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :)

Post by jaseto Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:24 am

Think that not everybody speak English for example me i can write and read on english but i'll not understand much of it if we are talking in ventrilo
    Zinner
    Zinner
    Infinity Helper
    Infinity Helper

leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :) Empty Re: leetpeak want to ask about ventrilo :)

Post by Zinner Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:15 am

I think it would be awesome if Infinity Wow had a vent server, it's alot faster and more comfortable to just talk into your mic instead of typing everything in the Infinity Chat (#c) and flood it.
    EthoS
    EthoS
    Infinity Veteren
    Infinity Veteren

Post by EthoS Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:17 am

For some ppl can be easier talk instead of writting, in my case i just suck talking english xD
    jaseto
    jaseto
    Infinity Veteren
    Infinity Veteren

Post by jaseto Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:18 am

same here ... still can join just to hearing your ugly voices Very Happy:D
    skills4evils
    skills4evils
    Infinity Helper
    Infinity Helper

Post by skills4evils Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:47 am

i can understand if ome peoples can't speak english but for then that can i think this will be an good thing Very Happy
    Sauler
    Infinity Senior
    Infinity Senior

Post by Sauler Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:22 pm

yea Smile im better talking english in ventrilo then whriteing Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content